Thursday, February 5, 2009

Teaching blog

Hi Friends.

Student teaching is going wonderfully well. I have actually started another blog for my own reflections (since typing is easiest for me, and a blog is conveniently available anywhere there is a computer). I have made it unlisted/ private, because I don't want to risk a bad situation of misunderstandings between me/students/parents/other teachers/etc.

However, I know that many of you would be interested in following my stories (and reading yet another blog) about teaching and I would be more than happy to make it available to you in that way. If you're interested, leave a comment and I'll add you to my list. :) I'm also planning on emailing my updates to my advising professors, so email is an option too.

Time for bed!

Betsy

No comments: